89 Leaching Compound
89 gold extracting agent (high sulfur and arsenic, 89 gold extracting agent) ®， 89-S,AS）
1. Direct leaching without any pretreatment such as biological oxidation or alkali mixture!
2. The leaching rate of common oxidized ore is about 5% higher than that of stone sulfur mixture
3. The leaching rate of sulfide ore, primary ore and semi oxidized ore is about 30% higher than that of stone sulfur mixture
4. Comprehensive cost comparison: 20-50% less reagent cost than that of stone sulfur mixture
5. Color: pure static white and gray, the product is pure without black residue, and the reagent is stable and consistent!.
6. High sulfur, high arsenic, primary ore, sulfur oxygen mixed ore reagent, effective leaching of more than 85%!
7. Ore particle size 200 mesh, leaching up to 94%, 400 mesh, leaching up to more than 98%! It has been widely used with remarkable effect and stable leaching!
Photos of products:
1、 89 gold extractant belongs to ordinary goods with low toxicity and environmental protection. The product has the characteristics of stable performance, strong applicability, high leaching rate, fast recovery, low consumption, low cost, easy use and transportation.
2、 Scope of application: it is suitable for heap leaching, pool leaching and carbon slurry (stirring leaching) production of gold and silver oxide ore, primary ore, sulfide ore, cyanide tailings and gold concentrate.
3、 Product ingredients: oxygen, sodium, nitrogen, carbon and iron.
4、 Product form: massive, easily soluble in water, can be used after being dissolved in clean water.
5、 Product transportation and storage:
1. The test shows that the product is non combustible, non explosive, non oxidant, non radioactive and no other transportation risks, and can be transported by road, railway, sea and air;
2. The product is easy to absorb moisture. It should be moisture-proof, moisture-proof, waterproof and sealed. It should be placed in a cool and dry place and sealed for storage;
3. The products shall be stored in isolation and shall not be mixed with acidic chemicals and edible articles;
4. Prevent people and animals from eating by mistake;
5. Establish and improve the safety production and use system of this product according to relevant national regulations.
6、 Product usage:
The process flow of 89 gold extractant in the heap leaching, pool leaching and carbon slurry (stirring leaching) process of gold and silver oxide ore, primary ore, sulfide ore, cyanide tailings and gold concentrate is the same as that of cyanide sodium. The precious liquid and lean liquid can be reused in production. It is better to use activated carbon for gold extraction from precious liquid. The leaching effect of gold is better when the ambient temperature is above 10 ℃. It is compatible with cyanide extraction.
1. Alkalinity adjustment: the product is an alkaline inorganic compound. Lime and caustic soda (more lime and less caustic soda) are used as stabilizers for the product. The pH value of ore heap (slurry) is 11 ± 1. After the raw ore is stacked or fed into the pool, the pH value of alkalinity of return (outlet) water shall be adjusted to 11 ± 1 (detected with precision pH test paper 9.5-13).
2. Dosage: the dosage is about 3.0 ~ 5.0% of the ore amount (300 ~ 500 g / T ore). The nature, grade and pH of the ore will affect the dosage. The actual dosage can be calculated according to the mass concentration of liquid medicine.
3. Dosing method: the massive reagent can be used after being fully dissolved with clean water at room temperature (generally, the dissolution will be accelerated in flowing water or after full mixing; during heap leaching, a dosing tank can be built beside the lean solution tank to let the return water after charcoal wash the gold concentrator directly and dissolve it into the lean solution tank).
Before the first dosing, adjust the alkalinity above 10. When there is little water in the tank, flush and add alkali and medicine at the same time. Lime (or caustic soda) and gold concentrator can be flushed and drenched respectively in two flushing buckets, which can be dissolved in the dosing tank (lean solution tank) or into the dosing tank to ensure uniform concentration of traditional Chinese medicine in the tank. In case of heap leaching process, dosing and spraying can be carried out at the same time.
Initial stage: control the mass concentration of liquid medicine to be about 0.6 ‰ (i.e. the ratio of medicine to water is 0.6:1000, i.e. 0.6 kg of medicine plus 1 cubic meter of water) for 7-10 days.
Medium term: control the mass concentration of liquid medicine to about 0.5 ‰ for 20-30 days.
Later stage: control the mass concentration of liquid medicine to about 0.3 ‰ until the end of adsorption.
4. Calculate dispensing:
① The dosage can refer to the usage of cyanide sodium. It is recommended to carry out beneficiation test and refer to its best conditions (usually about 1-2kg / T oxidized ore, the mass concentration of liquid medicine is generally maintained at 0.1-0.6 ‰ or the titration concentration of liquid medicine is 0.03-0.15 ‰, which can be adjusted appropriately according to different ore grades and harmful components);
② Calculation method of dosage: dosage = (best liquid medicine mass concentration value – current measured liquid medicine mass concentration value) × Water volume of dosing tank; Assuming that the optimal mass concentration of liquid medicine is 0.6 ‰ (calculated by water volume), the mass concentration of backwater liquid medicine is 0.3 ‰, and 500 cubic meters of water in the lean solution tank, the supplementary dosage: (0.6-0.3) × 500 = 300 kg.
5. Drug concentration: because different ores have different components and pH, the mass concentration of liquid medicine (‰) shall be calculated according to the best liquid medicine titration concentration (‰) obtained from the ore sample test (calculated according to the following formula):
Solution mass concentration (‰) = solution titration concentration (‰) × 4 (4 is empirical value)
For example, if the ratio concentration of liquid medicine is 0.07 ‰, the mass concentration of liquid medicine (‰) = 0.07 ‰ × 4 ＝ 0.28 ‰ (i.e. the ratio of drug and water is 0.28:1000)
The gold extracting agent shall be added according to the calculated proportion.
7、 89 operation method of gold extractant in laboratory:
（1） Immersion test (suitable for oxidized ore, primary ore, cyanide slag, sulfuric acid slag, gold concentrate and anode slime)
1: Take 200-500g comprehensive ore sample, grind it to – 200 mesh by ball mill, accounting for about 85% (grinding is not required for fineness), and put it into open (basin) container for use;
2: Soak in clean water, about 4-8 cm above the ore surface (according to the size of the container);
3: PH value of alkalinity adjustment is 11 ± 1.
4: Add 0.2-2g of reagent, stir for two minutes and soak (break the reagent into powder and mix evenly before putting, and the specific dosage is determined according to the grade of precious metals and main elements in the ore sample.);
5: Fully stir every two to four hours, measure the pH value after precipitation, and the pH value of alkalinity is 11 ± 1.
6: To precipitate before sampling, take clear water sample or soaked slag (the slag is filtered by filter and washed with clean water for more than 5 times);
7: Take three samples in one process, test them in 12 hours, 24 hours and 36 hours respectively, and calculate the leaching rate.
Leaching rate = (raw ore grade – leaching residue grade) / raw ore grade * 100%
（2） Stirring leaching test (applicable to oxidized ore, primary ore, cyanide slag, sulfuric acid slag, gold concentrate, etc.)
1: Take 200-500g of comprehensive ore sample, grind it to – 200 mesh by ball mill, accounting for about 85%, put it into the stirring leaching container, and then add clean water according to the volume in the ratio of 1:3-1:4 (carbon slurry method: add the washed activated carbon (the amount of activated carbon is the same as that of cyanide sodium).
2: Put in dry lime (preferably just out of the kiln), adjust the pH value, and the alkalinity pH value is 11 ± 1.
3: The stirring speed shall be controlled at 60-160 RPM (carbon slurry method: observe the activated carbon without breaking the activated carbon)
4: For complex ores containing arsenic, sulfur, antimony and copper, start stirring after pretreatment (roasting, dosing and oxidation). After two minutes, put about 0.2-2 g of reagent, stir for 12 hours, 24 hours and 36 hours, and then take the leaching residue for test to calculate the leaching rate.
Leaching rate = (raw ore grade – leaching residue grade) / raw ore grade * 100%
8、 Liquid medicine concentration detection method
（1） Instruments and reagents required for testing
1. One 1000ml Brown volumetric flask, one 100ml conical flask, one 100ml Brown wide mouth bottle, two 10ml pipettes and one red head dropper;
2. Test agent (preparation method: 1.7000 g silver nitrate plus distilled water to 1000 ml Brown volumetric flask, put it in the dark and store it for use);
3. Color developing agent (preparation method: add 0.02 ~ 0.05 g of shiyinling [available on Taobao] to a wide mouth bottle containing 100 ml of acetone, and store it in the dark for use).
（2） Detection method
1. Draw 5ml of the solution to be tested with a 10ml pipette and put it into a conical flask;
2. Take 2 drops of developer (about 0.1ml) from the dropper and add it into the conical flask, and the liquid color turns light yellow;
3. Draw the test agent with a 10ml pipette and slowly drop it into the conical flask (shake the conical flask while dropping and fixing, and observe the color change);
4. When the liquid color changes from light yellow to light orange red as the titration end point, read out the scale of the consumed test agent on the pipette.
5. The milliliters of test agent consumed is the 10000 fraction concentration of the test solution (liquid medicine ratio concentration). If 0.05 ml of test agent is consumed, the concentration is 0.05 ‰ (i.e. 0.005 ‰); If 0.3 ml is consumed, the concentration is 0.3 ‰ (i.e. 0.03 ‰); If 1.0 ml is consumed, the concentration is 1 / 10000 (i.e. 0.1 ‰); If 5.0 ml is consumed, the concentration is 5 / 10000 (i.e. 0.5 ‰), and so on.
matters needing attention:
1. The reagents used shall be stored in dark (brown) reagent bottles in a cool and dark place during transportation, storage and use;
2. It is suggested to use the special gold coconut shell activated carbon as the adsorption carbon (the special activated carbon for gold extraction by carbon slurry method is used);
3. The effect is better when the temperature is above 10 ℃;
4. It is recommended to regularly detect the grade, pH value and liquid medicine concentration of your solution;
5. After the reagent is dissolved, a small amount of black residue does not affect the leaching effect;
6. It is not rejected when used together with cyanide sodium.
Product packaging: 25kg double-layer textile bag packaging.